I love coffee and love the holiday season gift giving. So one of my favorite things to give is coffee gift packs that I make myself.
I think for that person that maybe a teacher, co-worker or neighbor there is always that sense of what to give them that will be not too much but yet show you care. Well coffee gift packs have always been a good choice in my family. Here are some examples that I hope you like:
- Get a basket or even a desirable tin of some sort. I usually get the basket and fill it with some paper stuffing for a bed for the gifts to sit on. (Note: you can even use single wrapped pieces of candy, like peppermints because a peppermint added to coffee in your cup makes for an unusual taste combination).
- Get a big mug with a saying on it or two fancy coffee cups that match and dress them up with candy or small trial sizes of flavored coffees. (Note: you can even use the trial size coffee flavorings or single chocolates but use the one without nuts in them since one little piece of chocolate also goes good in a cup of coffee).
- Add some freshly ground coffee and buy the good unique kinds, in other words don’t get the kinds that most people buy for themselves. Add a bottle of coffee flavoring and if you can find them the chocolate dipped stirring spoons. (I know some of the coffee shops sell them and specialty stores).
- I dress the basket up with cellophane/ bows and make some candy canes. It all adds up to the perfect gift for the person that you didn’t know what to buy for).
- However if you are giving the gift to say an older family member or friend, you can dress the gift up even more. Add a coffee table book, one about coffee is even better.
- Add more cups or a cup tree, but if you do get the tree remember to buy enough cups to fill it. I will also sometimes add a serving tray or some kind of coffee knick knack like a creamer.
- I like the bigger baskets because you can even incorporate hot tea items for a change or the soothing kind so they can wind down after a hard day. (Note: another additive might be hot chocolate mixes)
- Coffee things can be found anywhere, most dollar type stores have cups that say all kinds of sayings. Coffee is cheap enough and the candy is easy stuffer. Not to mention most coffee lovers are eager to receive them since if they truly are coffee drinkers they can never have enough and most enjoy the surprises that are packed in the baskets that they wouldn’t normally buy for themselves.
You will be a winner for sure. I know I wish more people would give me a coffee basket cause I am getting tired of sweaters I never wear. Have a good Christmas holiday season and don’t be afraid of gift giving coffee baskets they make everyone happy, trust me!
References for this article include: Dunkin Donuts.com and Send Coffee.com The taste of great coffee can be checked Here at the online search engines. The spending of the vacation will be according to the interest of the person. A comparison can be made among the charges available at the site to get the reasonable one under the budget of the person.