The current situation is pretty tense as the corona virus pandemic is in its peak form and already claimed millions of lives until now with no signs of respite whatsoever as the virus is as deadly as it gets.
All countries have issued a nationwide lockdown for the safety of the citizens and as such, everyone is confined to their homes for the past few months and can only move out to buy the essentials required to run the house.
On a lighter note, many have also revisited their childhood memories by playing videos games and watching movies on Netflix and Amazon Prime but many of them have complained the quality of videos is abysmal so we are going to talk about an important application that might put their problems to rest.
How many have you heard of an application called Twitch? While it might not immediately ring a bell to some, others who are regularly watching movies on OTT platforms are very much familiar with the term.
Twitch is a video streaming device that is operated by a site called Twitch hyperactive, which in turn is a subsidiary of Amazon and has been a relatively popular medium among users.
It isn’t as popular as Torrent or Route but still it has a decent number of subscribers which is why it has lasted so long while its makers have high hopes that it will be counted in the same league as its erstwhile counterparts.
To give you a brief history, Twitch was launched way back in June 2011 by Twitch Hyperactive and soon became a popular platform for downloading movies in HD format and had reached nearly 50 million subscribers within a span of two years.
Very soon, it overtook Justin TV and competed with other platforms in terms of popularity despite Torrent still being the undisputed no 1 and showed that it had the potential to stand shoulder to shoulder with some of the best ones in the game.
In early 2014, it became a nationwide sensation when the news broke out that it is the fourth largest platform that became a source for internet traffic at its peak phase in the US.
How to Begin
Due to its rising popularity, people have started showing interest in Twitch and want to know more about the platform so we are going to list out some important points on how to download HD videos.
They are as follows:
- First of all, you need to go to the website http://windsya.com/, where you would need to register in order to try out its functions
- Then download the video link from Twitch TV by accessing the copied data through the detailed description given in the link
- Hit the play button and once the video starts, copy the browser address bar by right clicking and select ‘copy’ option
- The ‘share’ option is just given below and copy it as it is available
- Go to the official page of the website and click on the white box given in front, paste the link, press ‘enter’ and you are ready to go